vendredi 21 août 2020

TESLA stock clears 2000$. Where from here?

TESLA stock touched 2000$. No resistance, no news, the same idiots chasing prices higher. That's ok in fact!

Now the question is where from here? As I said I see no reason for the stock to stop before 3000$, than 5000$ than 100.000$. I mean my analysis is not better or worse than professionals.

Here is one from BARRON'S. Gary Black, a TESLA bull analyst, raised his price target to 2700$ per share. That's peanuts; I just raised mine to 5$ millions per share.

TESLA stock bubble

The article from Barron's concludes that history indicates more upside coming; after a brief pause.

I say no pause, 3000$ will be touched in less than a month.

Good luck!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Is Nikola a fraud?

Most of you probably did see the report from Hindenburg Research which has detailed evidence about the Nikola company being a complete frau...