jeudi 20 août 2020

Cathie Wood - Ark Investments CEO - predicts TESLA stock going to 15.000$ a share

And yes, this is a "I told you so" message.

Look, I'm not smarter than the average of you. I'm having quite a poor track record in trading (but working on it 😁 to improve).

But here is a much smarter analyst from Wall Street. Cathie Wood; do you know her? Because I dont.

She anaylized all kind of scenarios for TESLA - including bankrupcy - and she is very confident the stock will reach 15.000$ over 4 years. That prediction was made back in February 2020. At that time, the stock was around 900$ I think before suffering a steep correction due to COVID shock.

An increase fom 900$ to 15.000$ means around 2000% over 4 years (or 500% a year on average). 

At 15.000$ per share, the market cap will be 7x today's, at around 2.5$ trilion dollars. I'll tell you a secret: I think that is peanuts; TESLA will reach 100$ trillion market cap 😎. What do you think about me?

Here she is explaining her crap to you

Buy more as you will make 2000% on your money!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Is Nikola a fraud?

Most of you probably did see the report from Hindenburg Research which has detailed evidence about the Nikola company being a complete frau...